Note: Families & children must meet certain financial and age guidelines. Please call us at (413)788-6522 for information.
Children's programs include healthy snacks and meals, health and oral health care, and family programs and services for parents of enrolled children. Our programs include:
• Early Head Start for eligible children ages prenatal - 3
• Head Start for eligible children ages 2.9 - 5.
• Migrant/Seasonal Children, for eligible migrant / seasonal children ages prenatal - 5, and their families.
Click here to read more about our Children's Programs.
PARENT / ADULT Programs
We offer adult / parent programs for parents of enrolled Head Start children, as well as a healthy relationship program for single or coupled teens or adults, separate from children's programs:
• Parenting programs
• Health services & mental health services
• Nutritional programs & services
• Healthy relationships programs
Click here to read more about our Parent / Adult Programs.