Deadline for Applications: July 31, 2021
Full/Part Time: 35/40 hours per week
Full/Part Year: 52 weeks per year
Positions Available: 1
Starting Pay: $19.73 per hour
- 35 hours 52 week would be approximately $ 35,908.00 annually
- 40 hours 52 weeks would be approximately $ 41,038.00 annually
Position within the Transportation Department designed to safely transport children to and from Agency sites.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Qualities and Skills
- CDL Class B license with School Bus Passenger and Safety endorsement,
- Current MASSDOT Medical Card,
- Current School Bus Certificate, and
- Current RMV Driving Record.
- No Air Brake endorsement needed.
- Strong written and verbal skills required.
To Apply Click Here!