Deadline for Applications: September 30, 2021
Full/Part Time: 35 hours per week
Full/Part Year: 52 weeks per year
Positions Available: 1
Starting Pay: $15.76
A position responsible for working within a team to prepare meals/snacks according to applicable regulations and requirements within the HCS Head Start, Inc. program.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- ServSafe certification required
- Certified in sanitation and allergen training preferred
- Experience in both quantity and quality food preparation
Qualities and Skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written required
- Basic computer skills preferred
- A self-starter with the ability to multitask
To Apply Click Here!