Join the Educare Springfield Team!
Deadline for Applications: May 23, 2021
Educare’s comprehensive program incorporates everything science says young children need to flourish. Educare partners with families because learning does not stop when children leave the classroom. Educare supports the continued learning of passionate teachers and staff because Educare wants to empower them to do their best work. Educare uses data and research to improve Educare schools because Educare is committed to creating a lasting positive impact with every family served.
Educare Springfield is a new early education and care school designed to meet the needs of children and families of Springfield, Massachusetts. Focused on 4 core areas; high quality teaching practices, intensive family engagement, embedded professional development and data utilization.
Building on the foundations of Early Head Start and Head Start, Educare promotes school readiness by implementing intentional and effective programming aimed at preparing children for a lifetime of success.
- Successful candidate will provide at a minimum-
- Proof of a High School Diploma or GED AND
- Current Preschool CDA credential or EEC Lead Teacher Preschool Certification, preferred OR
- Enrolled in a CDA credential program or Associate Degree program in Early Childhood to be completed within two years of the time of hire.
- Experience working with infants, toddlers and/or preschool age children.
- Salary range dependent on education level: $13.25 – $15.77
Click here to apply