Deadline for Applications: October 31, 2021
Full/Part Time: 35/40 hours per week
Full/Part Year: 44/52 weeks per year
Summary: A position within the Family and Community Partnership component, working with families of HCS Head Start, Inc.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Human Services, or related field,
- LSWA licensed and Human Services experience preferred; or Associates degree in Social Work, Human Services, or related field
- 1-year Human Services experience required
· Strong written and verbal skills required.
· Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation required.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred
35/40 hours per week
44/52 weeks per year
To Apply Click Here!