Deadline for Applications: July 31, 2021
Full/Part Time: 30 hours per week, Monday – Friday, Daytime
Full/Part Year: 52 weeks per year
Positions Available: 3
Starting Pay: $16.24
A position in the Health Services program area which supports the administrative systems for ongoing, continuous and accessible care of children.
High School Diploma or G.E.D.
Certification and Other Requirements:
- Certification as a Medical Assistant or Certified Nursing Assistant preferred.
- Infant/Child CPR and First Aid
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
- At least 2 years of experience working in the medical field required.
Qualities and Skills
- Computer literacy: word processing and medical database skills preferred.
- Strong communication skills, verbally and in writing,
- Strong time management skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a diverse workplace.
- Effective and strong telephone skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in a professional manner.
- Ability and willingness to work as a team member.
EOE / AA
To apply Click Here!