Deadline for Applications: July 31, 2021
Full/Part Time: 40 hours per week
Full/Part Year: 52 weeks per year
Starting Pay: $57,983.38 annually
A position in the Health Services Program Area designed to provide coordination, guidance, leadership and supervision of the day to day service delivery for the health and oral health programming. Supervision of a team of Administrative Assistants-Health. Implements and ensures compliance with all local, state, and Head Start Performance Standards.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Administration, Public Health, or related field required; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood, Social Work, Psychology or a related field and at least 3 years of Head Start Experience required.
- Experience in Public Health Care, Pediatric Health Care, and Maternal/Child Health Care preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in pediatric care preferred
- Strong Supervisory Skills with 3 years’ experience preferred
- Strong Experience with non-profit, community-based program planning and implementation
Qualities and Skills
- Computer literacy: word processing and database skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Can easily build rapport amongst team members and community partners
- Knowledge of pediatric primary care infrastructure and ability to work with physicians, key administrative staff, nurses, and managed care professionals
- Knowledgeable in public health and medical content approaches for children which include: preventative, early intervention, and health and safety practices.
EOE / AA
To Apply Click Here!