Deadline for Applications: September 30, 2021
Full/Part Time: 40 hours per week (Exempt Position)
Full/Part Year: 52 weeks per year
Starting Pay: $70,866 annually ($2,725.65 bi-weekly)
A position in the Health Services Program Area designed to provide leadership, management, and supervision for the administration and service delivery for child health and nutrition. Knowledgeable in public health and medical content approaches for children which include: preventative, early intervention, and health and safety practices. Directs the overall development, direction, and operation of health, nutrition, and dental services, and ensures monitoring and coordination of quality services. Triage high risk medical concerns; assist teams in abiding by all public health guidelines and agency policies when it comes to COVID-19. Implements and ensures compliance with all local, state, and Head Start Performance Standards. Provides oversight of the Health area program budget, participate in agency grant writing and engages in the implementation of the strategic direction of the agency.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Administration, Public Health, Nursing or related field;
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience in Public Health Care, Pediatric Health Care, and Maternal/Child Health Care preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in pediatric care preferred.
- Strong Supervisory Skills with 5 years’ experience preferred.
- Strong Experience with non-profit, community-based program planning and implementation.
Qualities and Skills:
- Computer literacy: word processing and database skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and can easily build rapport amongst team members and community partners.
- Knowledge of pediatric primary care infrastructure and ability to work with physicians, key administrative staff, nurses, and managed care professionals.
To Apply Click Here!