Deadline for Applications: September 30, 2021
Full/Part Time: Varies – As Needed
Full/Part Year: Varies – As Needed
Location (Springfield, Holyoke, Chicopee): Varies – As Needed
Starting Pay: $13.66
Summary: A position within the Head Start programs, working with children and families in the center on an as-needed basis.
- with teaching and/or other general operations of the center or on the bus.
- children in classroom activities, both in group and on an individual basis. Must continuously stoop, crawl, kneel and bend in order to speak to children at the child’s eye level; to play with children and to pick up toys from the floor.
- with daily communication with parents/guardians.
- with food preparation, cleaning of classroom, and any other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Supervise and play/interact with children during outdoor play periods and on field trips. Continuously maintain visual and auditory supervision of children at all times to ensure their safety in the classroom, playground and field trips.
- Maintain a commitment to professionalism.
- Establish positive and productive relationships with families.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current Infant and Toddler CDA OR
- EEC Lead Teacher certification for Preschool or Infant and Toddler
Qualities and Skills:
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in a professional manner.
- Ability and willingness to work as a team member.
- Ability to maintain and adhere to boundary guidelines.
Pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 119, Section 51A, you are a mandated reporter and held to the statutory reporting requirements.
To Apply Click Here!