Deadline for Applications: July 31, 2021
Full/Part Time:30 hours per week
Full/Part Year: 52 weeks per year
Starting Pay: $14.85
Summary: A position with the responsibilities of delivering lunch in a safe and timely manner.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to handle food safely.
- Basic literacy and math skills.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Ability to maintain schedules.
- Ability and willingness to work as a team member.
- Ability to maintain and adhere to boundary guidelines.
- A strong commitment to quality childcare programs.
- Pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 119, Section 51A you are a mandated reporter and held to the statutory reporting requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate any questions, problems and concerns to supervisor.
- Attend and participate in community events and/or ERSEA activities to assist with educating the community about the Agency, as well as assist with Eligibility, Recruitment, Selection, Enrollment and Attendance of children.
- Driving: approximately 85% of the time.
- Provide lunch deliveries for the Holyoke-Chicopee-Springfield Head Start centers.
- Assure that all lunches are picked up and delivered on schedule.
- Cooperate with all parties to assure a smooth flow and delivery schedule between the kitchen and centers.
- Ensure that all lunch boxes are secured for a safe trip.
- Coordinate any and all paperwork between centers and kitchen.
- Maintenance: approximately 5% of the time.
- Work with staff and Transportation Specialist to design efficient bus routes.
- Perform a complete visual safety check of each bus driven on a daily basis.
- Minor Job Responsibilities: approximately 10% of the time.
- Keep interior of the bus clean daily and exterior as needed.
- Report any needed repairs and deliver bus to repair site as needed.
To Apply Click Here!