Deadline for Applications: July 31, 2021
Full/Part Time: 40 hours per week
Full/Part Year: 52 weeks per year
Positions Available: 1
Starting Pay: $18.00 per hour
Working directly under the Maintenance Supervisor, A position established for the purpose of providing maintenance services as needed i.e. plumbing, flooring, painting, electrical, locks, etc., experience with maintenance in old buildings a plus; snow removal required, and ensuring that tools, and materials are maintained in good working order and are available at job sites when needed, some custodial work required on occasion.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Valid Driver’s License required, certifications a plus
- One year of responsible experience in building and mechanical equipment maintenance and repair. Certifications preferred.
- Experience in sanitation procedures and general repair
Qualities and Skills
- Familiarity with the operation and maintenance of heating/cooling systems
- Ability to understand and carry out simple oral and written directions
- Willingness to perform custodial and other manual tasks
- Thoroughness, dependability
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability and willingness to work as a team member
To Apply Click Here!