Deadline for Applications: September 30, 2021
Full/Part Time: 40 hours per week
Full/Part Year: 52 weeks per year
Starting Pay: $15.76-$16.55 per hour based on education level
Under the supervision of the Office Manager, this position works as part of a team that shares administrative and office responsibilities, in support of the Senior Management team and staff. Duties include, but are not limited to: answering and fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, emailing, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, copying and filing, sorting and distribution of mail, completing and receiving supply orders, and assisting with conference and travel arrangements.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- High School Diploma required; Associates degree preferred
- Minimum of a with 3 years related experience required
Qualities and Skills:
- Extensive computer skills required
- Excellent internet research abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Sensitivity to confidential matters required
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred
To Apply Click Here!