SIGN ON BONUS = $1,000.00
Job Title: Enrollment Advisor
Deadline for Applications: September 30, 2022 or until position is filled
Full/Part Time: 40 hours per week
Full/Part Year: 52 weeks per year
Starting Pay: $18.74 – $20.22 depending on education
Summary: A position that works within the Enrollment Department and carries out Eligibility, Recruitment, and Enrollment for all Head Start programs. Enrollment advisors require experience, knowledge and sensitivity with childcare issues of low-income, at-risk children and families. Strong time management, organizational, computer and customer service skills required. Knowledge of State subsidized childcare and community resources preferred.
Education and Certification Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Human Services, or related field, OR
• Associate’s degree in Human Services or related field AND one year of Human Services experience or three years of Head Start experience.
Qualities and Skills:
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required
• Computer Literacy; word processing, database skills, excel, spreadsheets.
• Strong communication skills, verbally, written, effective problem solving skills, and the ability to work in a diverse workplace.
• Effective and strong telephone communication skills.
• Must be task oriented, detailed.
• Basic mathematics skills.
• Ability to acquire good understanding of childcare subsidies.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in a professional manner.
• Ability and willingness to work as a team member.
• Ability to maintain and adhere to boundary guidelines.
• Pursuant to Massachusetts General Laws, Chapter 119, Section 51-A, you are a mandated reporter and held to the statutory reporting requirements.
HCS Head Start, Inc. requires all staff to be FULLY vaccinated.